• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

WD Titan 10-20 HP Tractor in 1/35th

Started by Barney, February 18, 2015, 01:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Potato Head

Barney
I love the picture of the restored Titan, and of course your beautiful work so far, do you need white decals? I can print you white ones I just need the art work. So if you or some will send me the artwork I will print them for you, just send it via email.
Gil
Gil Flores
In exile in Boise Idaho

marc_reusser

Wow...and it's not O.D.! ...oh how will you ever get your mind around painting it!? :D :P
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Barney

Yes that is the Titan tractor I'm building - but no thats not the colour - it will be in military colours (sorry to disappoint you all) so a new batch of Humbrol Kaki and olive drab is on the way  + the normal WD plates
a couple of update pics showing the steering gear and a rear shot of the controls and wooden deck all awaiting final detailing for the rivet counters !
Barney

marc_reusser

I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Barney

Rear end showing tow bar supports

Barney

last one wrong photo should be this one

Barney

bigger I think complete with dogs hair !

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

turtle

Really like what I'm seeing here, can almost smell the freshly cut styrene and curing glue  ;).
Now, I was definitely shocked to read it's going to be OD/Khaki  :o.
Keep up the great work and keep us posted on progress.
Ta.

Edit. Was inspired enough by this build to pull out my stalled C-65 crawler and re-evaluate how to recommence the build. Cheers

Barney

Engine nearly done -More nuts / bolts and plenty of brackets /control levers to be fitted when engine fitted in chassis - spark plug leads to be fitted last after painting
Barney

finescalerr

lab-dad

Thats cool!
I love the outside tappet rockers and pushrods.
Mj

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Barney

Engine now fitted in chassis

Barney

Air cleaner trial fit and engine mounting brackets now in place