• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

The Shed

Started by Barney, March 05, 2021, 07:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barney

Lego blocks are used for the base of the compressor and "home built cooling Tower " the radiator is from the 1st Ruth critter
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

Barney

all cleaned upper and ready for the paint shop
Barney
Stuart McPherson

Ray Dunakin

You really have a knack for constructing machinery!

What did you use for the ornately-spoked center of the flywheel on the compressor?
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Bernhard

These are really little peaces of art.

Bernhard

Barney

Ray - they are mainly 1/35th Tank Wheels - sometimes 2 put back to back or a Evergreen strip put around them
Stuart McPherson

finescalerr

I doubt anything exists that you can't fashion from styrene. And you must have a huge box of spare parts. -- Russ

Barney

Yep - Boxes of bits - stuff that one day might be useful - but you can never find when you want it !
Barney
Stuart McPherson

Ray Dunakin

Quote from: Barney on March 20, 2021, 05:00:07 AM
Ray - they are mainly 1/35th Tank Wheels - sometimes 2 put back to back or a Evergreen strip put around them

Ah, I thought it looked familiar!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Barney

Having a good clear out - of many unfinished projects and had a few offers for bits a pieces including "the shed"as it stands with the bits & pieces  - so another one bites   the dust so no options left but to close "The Shed Project Down " and start again So watch this space !!
Barney
Im now Wealthier and got more space - but never seem to finish things - but I will get there one day !
Stuart McPherson

finescalerr

Use the money from the sale of models to buy a bigger house! -- Russ