• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

The New Trumpers Mill in 1/135th

Started by Barney, February 03, 2015, 02:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRAINS1941

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

Bill Gill

Barney

Thanks everyone but I'v changed it again it was always my intention to build a small saw mill - but I got carried away a bit and it all got a bit complicated - so when I found exactly what I wanted in a book I have had for years it had to be all change again !! much simpler and smaller - You know I just love this retirement life but I'm not sure I like the old age bit
Barney
loosing it quietly - more pics soon

finescalerr

The only part of the model I find disturbing at this point is the cutting mat in the background. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

I have to say, I really like the coloration of the wood.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

marc_reusser

I see Humbrol makes colors other than O.D. :D :P
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Barney

Humbrol rules ! But this time I used Tamiya
Barney

shropshire lad

Quote from: Barney on April 16, 2015, 12:37:37 PM
Humbrol rules ! But this time I used Tamiya
Barney

That must have hurt .

Hauk

Quote from: Barney on April 16, 2015, 12:37:37 PM
Humbrol rules !

Speaking of Humbrol, have they moved all the production back to England from China now?
Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Remembrance Of Trains Past

Sami

Barney

Hawk - You know I have no idea were Humbrol is based - Every time I go to buy some a different storey evolves -last time every other pot of enamel was "the acrylic type " only to be told they don't make it anymore - Go to another suppler and they say how many do want we carry the whole range including the new ones they have introduced ! any one out there know the answers
Barney

Barney

short up date on the mill -all the working bits know fitted and ready for a bit of planking
Barney

Barney

OOPS no photos - FOTKI having a tea break "again" try again
Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki