• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

CHARBONNIERS!!!

Started by Daniel, September 07, 2022, 09:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel

Thank you Ray.

The hut was a bit of a school at finding the good materials and way to simulate the texture of adobe and other things. But i enjoeyed it a lot.

Daniel

Daniel

Some times it's a bit tricky to cope with the ambivalence of some scenes...

P1810425 by d.caso, on Flickr

:- )

Daniel

Daniel

Ray Dunakin

Quote from: Daniel on September 09, 2022, 03:15:06 AMP1800427-001 by d.caso, on Flickr

I find it interesting that even such a simple and fairly crude device as this saw was still decorated with pinstriped designs.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Daniel

Ray,

May be it was a way to make more clear that the board was flat and not vertical but, more probably, the decorative signs were related to the drawer not to the mechanism.

Anyway, until massproduction flued the world, the intents to make machines 'look nicer' where often so naive.
Still, as ever, i just don't know. Even worse, i just noted the signs after reading your comment!  :-[

Daniel