• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Another Fordson project in 1/16th scale

Started by Chuck Doan, September 21, 2021, 08:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

Bernhard

I like rust!

Bernhard

TRAINS1941

You sure that's not one of Chuck's models?

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

Mobilgas

If that tractor in the desert was close to me it would sitting on my property Now  ;D
Craig

Craig

I'd love to try printing some of these pieces at 1:87 scale! Love your work, Chuck. As always.

1-32

Chuck Doan

I finally got some time on my project. Applied the yellow to the frame and started the chipping.

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

finescalerr

Why have you been so short of modeling time? Or are you just not in the mood sometimes ... like the rest of us? -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Hauk

What remains to be said?

Keep up the good work!
Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Remembrance Of Trains Past

TRAINS1941

Looks great.  Can't wait to see the chipping all done.

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

Sami

Lawrence@NZFinescale

Quote from: Chuck Doan on December 30, 2021, 06:56:29 PM
Bernhard, it is quite easy to scale the 3D models down. The problem is that some of the edges and details will become too small or thin to print successfully. I am hoping to see some of the parts printed in 1/25th. That will give me an idea if anything smaller is possible.

Chuck

I have a couple of resin printers and would be happy to have a look at scale downs if you are interested.
Cheers,

Lawrence in NZ
nzfinescale.com

Chuck Doan

Added some safety stripes and some more chips.

Barney

Well what can we say !! - but I will try - excellent as usual - just keep it coming it gives me inspiration
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson