• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

WD Titan 10-20 HP Tractor in 1/35th

Started by Barney, February 18, 2015, 01:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barney

Thanks everyone - Just the thought of "thongs and bikinis" could damage your health !!!
Barney

Allan G

The five pages of this project are incredible!!!!!!! Allan

Seattle Dave

I agree with all comments.  Fantastic modeling and research!

My only question is why you did not add "tracks" in the soil on the base.  It appears that the entire rig was dropped into the otherwise well-done scene.

Of course, then one could wonder where the figure of the driver is....

OK - I'll just go away quietly now.

Dave
Dave VanderWal

Lawton Maner

The tractor has obviously been abandoned long enough for the track marks to disappear.

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Barney

Sorted a better photo out (well I think so) done in natural daylight - still not happy with the "orange rust" I don't really think it would be in service with this amount of rust - Lawton has got it right "abandoned" and properly waiting for the Auctioneer to put a lot number on it with a note "Ex WD equipment for sale" Scenery in this class for the competition states scenery if any should be kept to a minimum and will not be taken into account and one figure is an option not that anyone seems to take note of this rule and rust and dust appears to be "The Trend"at the moment not that I agree with it after reading many articles and listening to many army personnel who still say a Vehicle becomes part of your kit ! any one else out there who can comment on the condition of army vehicles in service.
Myself I feel I have been forced into "The Trend" (for this the only competition I enter gives me something to aim for and at least able to complete one model) but I must add I still enjoy my Hobby
Barney