• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Missing in action

Started by johngeigle, February 06, 2014, 07:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johngeigle

here is a crashed zero I did awhile back. I made the masters for this kit back in 2011.

Ray Dunakin

Nice work. Is it resin and photo etched brass?
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

marc_reusser

That's cool. I like the "ribbed" aluminum effect of the plane/aluminum surface.
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Hauk

Quote from: marc_reusser on February 06, 2014, 11:41:49 PM

Yea, the modelling is pretty cool.
I am a bit unsure about the vegetation in the cockpit, though. It almost looks like the pilot chose a christmas three for his copilot...
Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Remembrance Of Trains Past

finescalerr

... And the pilot himself looks a bit hungry. He's is but a skeleton of his former self. -- ssuR

johngeigle

Quote from: Hauk on February 07, 2014, 12:06:00 AM
Quote from: marc_reusser on February 06, 2014, 11:41:49 PM

Yea, the modelling is pretty cool.
I am a bit unsure about the vegetation in the cockpit, though. It almost looks like the pilot chose a christmas three for his copilot...

Thanks for the comments, I have actually seen wrecked aircraft with vegetation coming up thru the cockpit, due to the belly being torn open.
So I tought a Christmas tree would be Nice ;D

johngeigle

Quote from: finescalerr on February 07, 2014, 01:02:35 AM
... And the pilot himself looks a bit hungry. He's is but a skeleton of his former self. -- ssuR

He has a very bad case of manorexia, someone get him a sandwich :) :