• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Durango Residents?

Started by David Price, February 02, 2021, 02:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Price

Hi all,

I posted an inquiry a while ago asking if anybody could assist me with details on the D&S modified works car 6531 (Durango & Silverton 6500 "fishbelly"type) - no replies so I am assuming no one on the forum is near Durango?

Any help to an Australian who cannot get back to Colorado any time soon would be appreciated!

Regards,

David Price
Former President & Chairman  - The Bellarine Railway

bellarinerailway.com.au

+61 3 9568 2859
+61 417 223 130

The Bellarine Railway (ABN 72 004 819 130) is operated by the Geelong Steam Preservation Society (ACN 004 819 130)
Cheers,

David Price

bellarinerailway.com.au/ourtrains/

SandiaPaul

Paul

David Price

Hi Paul,

only just found your reply - aware of the book but I don't believe the D&SNG modified 6531 is detailed in it.

I was after dimensions of the modifications - not the actual class.

Cheers,
Cheers,

David Price

bellarinerailway.com.au/ourtrains/

finescalerr

Would plans for a stock D&RGW fish belly flat be of any use? From what you wrote, I would guess you are looking for some very specific information. I've never published anything about the D&SNG equipment but probably have Rio Grande plans in my library. --  Russ