• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

R.I.P. track Pullman

Started by Bill Gill, July 22, 2017, 06:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Gill

Thanks, Ray.

Russ, OK, but I'm taking that half a sandwich and thermos with me.

Lawton Maner

Russ:
You need to clean it up a bit first.

Bill Gill

This scene is now complete. Unfortunately, Russ, I couldn't make a convincing half an HO sandwich, but did try one with just a bite out of it :)
There is also a Thermos next to a lunch box and the tool box now has tools in it.

finescalerr

Nice job. Did you put scale whiskey in the thermos? -- Russ

Bill Gill

Russ, I tried, but the styrene and acrylic gave it a funny taste. Guess he'll have to down it all at once and hold his nose.

Hydrostat

I'll make it. If I have to fly the five feet like a birdie.
I'll fly it. I'll make it.

The comprehensive book about my work: "Vollendete Baukunst"

Greg Hile

Very, very nice work, Bill, but I have to respectfully disagree that it is fully completed. "Safety first" should also mandate some padding on the ground for when he falls off from chugging a whole bottle on an empty stomach ...

Bill Gill

"Chees sandwich, isn't it? Hydrostat
Munster on pumpernickel, I believe.

Greg,He doesn't realize it yet, but the seat of his pants is stuck to the roof, he's good for now :)

Greg Hile

Well, as long as there is a plan ... :)

Ray Dunakin

That looks fantastic, Bill!! Excellent work!

"Munster on pumpernickel, I believe."

No Wensleydale?

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Hydrostat

Quote from: Bill Gill on October 04, 2017, 02:52:18 PM
Munster on pumpernickel, I believe.

That's why they banned him to the roof. Great work, btw!
I'll make it. If I have to fly the five feet like a birdie.
I'll fly it. I'll make it.

The comprehensive book about my work: "Vollendete Baukunst"

Bill Gill

"No Wensleydale?" Ray Dunakin
Gromet ate it all :)

finescalerr

Should anyone read this thread from start to finish he or she either would consider each of us certifiably insane or appreciate your knowledge, skill, helpfulness, and humor and want to emulate you guys. -- Russ

Greg Hile

No reason why both of these things couldn't be true. There really is a fine line between genius and insanity. I suspect it has something to do with what you had for lunch on any given day ...

Lawton Maner

Health and safety would fine his boss for letting him eat without washing up first.