• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

1/35 Paper Structure Vignette

Started by marc_reusser, May 23, 2011, 04:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Potato Head

If your going to go Black & White on us, you'll need some Vaseline on the lenses, or sepia tone
Hey look at it this way, you finished something
MPH 
Gil Flores
In exile in Boise Idaho

mad gerald

... ugh ... Marc heap good modeller ... ;D ... (and what the others said) ...  8)

finescalerr

Malachi Constant

Bravo!  It's been a great ride with lots of useful SBS and references (thanks for those!) -- the B&W is a nice finale!  -- Dallas
-- Dallas Mallerich  (Just a freakin' newbie who stumbled into the place)
Email me on the "Contact Us" page at www.BoulderValleyModels.com

marc_reusser

Thaks guys!...have no idea what is next....the world is my oyster. Maybe even a hiatus from model building.

I know, this build is so over....but here is an accident pic while shooting final pics today....I like the Chuck Doan-sh sunlight

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Malachi Constant

Oh brother!  I thought we were done with this crap ... c'mon man, pull yerself together ... get over it ... move on!   ;)  -- Dallas

(The color pix do show off the moss effects & such a little better.  Streaks of sunlight don't hurt.)   8)
-- Dallas Mallerich  (Just a freakin' newbie who stumbled into the place)
Email me on the "Contact Us" page at www.BoulderValleyModels.com

Chuck Doan

Came out really nice. Good composition and very interesting features. Now, where's my leaf blower?
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

Ray Dunakin

Stunning work!

What I really like about this is that, to borrow a phrase from Jerry Seinfeld, "it's a diorama about nothing!" Using a little bit of brick wall, a couple doors, a section of old sidewalk, you've created an interesting and attractive scene that isn't just a backdrop for something else.

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

artizen

I think it's superb so don't you dare bin it!!!!
Ian Hodgkiss
The Steamy Pudding - an English Gentleman's Whimsy in 1:24 scale Gn15 (in progress)
On the Slate and Narrow - in 1:12 scale (coming soon)
Brisbane, Australia

nk

Very very nice Marc. I like that last photo with the beam of light raking the wall. You have really captured a contemporary moment with an older structure, and that comes across clearly in every decision you made with the build. COngrats on getting it done.
You may ask yourself: "Well, how did I get here?"

http://public.fotki.com/nkhandekar/

TRAINS1941

A little ray of sunshine!!!  A very nice diorama showing some awesome work.

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

fspg2

Hi Marc,
What a pity that you are finished! I liked to follow your steps - please do not break. Simply wonderful model building.

Frithjof
Frithjof

danpickard

Excellent result in the end Marc.  Its also been a valuable one to watch and seen some different products in use, so thanks for keeping the build SBS going.
Don't lock the piece away in a cupboard just yet...it will be a good little test environment for when you get into the figure painting  ;)

Cheers,
Dan

Andi Little

A most excellent job Marc' ... you are nothing if not the Vanguard.
KBO..................... Andi.

JohnTolcher

Just a little glimpse of something seen somewhere, evoking memories and emotions. That's art mate!

Cheers
JT
Cheers
John in Australia