• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Shasta Pacific Railroad

Started by NORCALLOGGER, June 11, 2021, 07:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NORCALLOGGER

Hi all, haven't posted here in a long while because I haven't been doing the kind of work that is normally shown here.
However here is a short video of my 1:20 scale outdoor railroad taken at last weekends open house/ops session.
Maybe a few will enjoy it.
Rick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODsZYjLtgYw&list=RDCMUCwRMYIQ89FhDouMEASM5uAA&start_radio=1&t=8s

finescalerr

From what I see, you do excellent work and it is in the same category as some others on the forum. The layout looks very good and your modeling and finishing are excellent. I suspect I'm not the only one to enjoy it. I absolutely would have published the layout as a major feature when I was doing Outdoor Railroader and the models in Finescale and the Logging Annuals. -- Russ

Barney

Very Nice and interesting
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

Bill Gill

Rick, Looks like an enjoyable railroad to operate and also just watch the trains roll by.
Thanks for the post.

Ray Dunakin

I love it, and your layout looks great!

What group is that? I really dig that bass singer, reminds me of Southern gospel music.

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Design-HSB

Rick, thanks for showing nice shots.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

NORCALLOGGER

Thanks everybody, glad you enjoyed it.

Ray, not sure of the groups name I had never heard them before, I just supplied the props, go to the You Tube site and ask, I'm sure Charley will answer you.

Russ, Thank you, that means a lot coming from you.

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/