• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Jacq's Logging Project Discussion

Started by marc_reusser, February 27, 2008, 05:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barney

Get well soon from all at the Phoenix Group - Dave - Nick - Gordon - James - Les - and Barney

Erkut Baykal

Jacq, the Selcuk team sends their regards and get well soon.......our prayers are with you......new projects awaits your blessing!

Abd - Ali - Aykut - Erkut

finescalerr

The entire staff at Westlake Publishing sends his best wishes. -- Russ

TRAINS1941

Quote from: finescalerr on May 17, 2012, 11:41:18 AM
The entire staff at Westlake Publishing sends his best wishes. -- Russ

I was under the impression that you did everything!!!!!!!!!!  So what's a staff look like at Westlake Publishing!!!  Oh I forgot no nude pictures allowed!!!!

Jerry

Ps  Here's hoping your better today Jacq.
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

shropshire lad

Jerry ,

You didn't read it properly , " sends HIS wishes " , i.e. Russ's . You don't actually think anyone would be desperate enough to work for him , do you ? Clothed or otherwises .

Oh , and how are you keeping ?

Nick

Alan Rees

Good news. SMS from Jacq - 2nd Operation went well today !

PS....

Quote from: shropshire lad on May 17, 2012, 12:09:33 AM
   I shall get the brick making machine into action and start churning out 1000s of bricks for the project.

Nick , Why is everything made of Lego ?

shropshire lad

Quote from: Alan Rees on May 18, 2012, 12:39:21 PM

PS....

Quote from: shropshire lad on May 17, 2012, 12:09:33 AM
   I shall get the brick making machine into action and start churning out 1000s of bricks for the project.

Nick , Why is everything made of Lego ?

Because that is the only modelling I can do .

Frank Forsten

Quote from: Alan Rees on May 18, 2012, 12:39:21 PM
That's great, because it is time to leave the lovely nurses and to start modelling again  ;)

Frank

jacq01

Frank,

leaving these nice nurses ??? you are kidding. Tomorrow revalidation discussions for going to a special revalidation centre, of course with new nice nurses. ;D ;D ;D ;D
In the mean time, Nick is doing something I dread to do an can't as I am not allowed to overload arms and shoulders.

the second operation last friday was very successful.
I can stand up again, the strange feelings are disappearing and walking will be possible again after revalidation.
The only item that takes longer is the change over from bladder katheter to normal bladder use. Gives sometimes funny situations when using a special bottle.
Situation at home more difficult as we are reaching the final stages.

Jacq
put brain in gear before putting mouth in action.
never underestimate the stupidity of idiots
I am what I remember.

BKLN

I am glad to hear about the improvements! Good luck to you!

danpickard

Hi Jacq,
That is pleasing to hear there has been some surgical success.  Probably more importantly than the actual surgery, is you sound like you have a good determined spirit happening, which is one of the factors that is a big influence on the speed of recovery.  You may want to keep the speed of your recovery quiet and too yourself though, mainly so you can take advantadge of Nick's manual labour for as long as possible...about 3 years till you are allowed to use the arms and shoulders again wasn't it? ;)

Dan

Alan Rees

Jacq,
Great to here that you can walk again. Enjoy the new nurses  8)

BTW Avoid those bricks, you might end up in hospital...

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/accidentsmishaps/a/barrel_bricks.htm

shropshire lad

Quote from: danpickard on May 22, 2012, 01:59:44 PM
Hi Jacq,
 You may want to keep the speed of your recovery quiet and too yourself though, mainly so you can take advantage of Nick's manual labour for as long as possible...about 3 years till you are allowed to use the arms and shoulders again wasn't it? ;)

Dan

That's a pity , because that means I won't be able to prepare for my clinic/symposium/lecture tour on scale brickwork that I am pencilled in to doing next year at the Oz NG Convention . Still I always have my fall back talk , with photos , on my collection of British Rail sandwiches acquired over the last 30 years . The photos include shots of the vending machines that I bought them from . Fascinating stuff , you're going to love it !

Nick

Oh , and I corrected your typo for you . Hope you don't mind .

danpickard

Quote from: shropshire lad on May 22, 2012, 04:00:55 PM
  That's a pity , because that means I won't be able to prepare for my clinic/symposium/lecture tour on scale brickwork that I am pencilled in to doing next year at the Oz NG Convention . Still I always have my fall back talk , with photos , on my collection of British Rail sandwiches acquired over the last 30 years . The photos include shots of the vending machines that I bought them from . Fascinating stuff , you're going to love it !

Nick

Gee. Sandwiches.  Sounds riveting. Cant wait.  :-\

Dan

artizen

Where is this sandwich convention and what has it to do with Jacq's health status?  ;)
Ian Hodgkiss
The Steamy Pudding - an English Gentleman's Whimsy in 1:24 scale Gn15 (in progress)
On the Slate and Narrow - in 1:12 scale (coming soon)
Brisbane, Australia