• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

The handling of micro parts.

Started by Design-HSB, December 27, 2012, 07:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Design-HSB

Once I was in my thread mine locomotive, yes after asking especially after handling the micro parts, here are some explanations.
It was triggered by the following picture.

From Left to Right.
7 spikes thumbscrew outlets back, wing nut, socket and supervisory control.
In the production I must always think in advance as I can keep the micro Teole until the end.
Therefore, I milled the parts usually made from a brass plate with the appropriate thickness and allow to stand at the base 0.2 mm.
Finally I then milled the part then finished and turn the suction for the chips out there.

For lifting the micro parts to such a pair of tweezers with cross-hatch cross cut has proven.

During further processing, it also depends on the ergonomics.
Optimum sitting and good lighting help much.

In addition I have a motorized height adjustable desk with undercounter lighting.

Thanks to the light I find that almost always, again all fallen micro parts.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

Gordon Ferguson

Quote from: Design-HSB on December 27, 2012, 07:01:33 AM

I have a motorized höhenverstellbareren

I have no idea what one of these is ...... But it sounds great and I want one ! :D

Fascinating stuff as always
Gordon

Design-HSB

Sorry Gordon, height adjustable desk.

I can even stand in the work on the table.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

Ray Dunakin

Good suggestions, especially the tweezer idea.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World