• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

The Sands of Time (Ma.K. AFS Mk1) [Rusting]

Started by marc_reusser, March 31, 2009, 08:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bexley

Hey now! We only talk like that if we're from north of Alexandria dont'cha know.
CounterClockwise

Bexley Andrajack

marc_reusser

Quote from: TRAINS1941 on May 05, 2012, 06:45:34 AM

You really need to post a bigger picture. 
Jerry

Jerry,

Due to the reason behind finishing this, I can't show a larger picture at this time. Maybe in a month or so.

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Wesleybeks

Quote from: marc_reusser on May 10, 2012, 01:42:25 AM

Jerry

Jerry,

Due to the reason behind finishing this, I can't show a larger picture at this time. Maybe in a month or so.

Marc

Mmmm. I wonder what the man is up to? Sounds very sneaky and secret agenty.(is that's a word)
Kind Regards
Wesley

Modelling in sunny South Africa

shropshire lad

Quote from: Wesleybeks on May 10, 2012, 03:35:23 AM
Quote from: marc_reusser on May 10, 2012, 01:42:25 AM

Jerry

Jerry,

Marc

Mmmm. I wonder what the man is up to? Sounds very sneaky and secret agenty.(is that's a word)

Yes , " secret" is a word !