• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

work in progress, my locomotor (oersik)

Started by Cor, December 15, 2023, 01:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cor

hi all, new for this forum, i like to start with the build off a small dutch locomotor , known here as an oersik.

now i am going to figure out how to post a picture

Cor

Cor

looks like i found it
Cor

Barney

Welcome  - nice looking Loco - and it looks like you have mastered the the art of publishing photos !!!
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

Hauk

Welcome to the forum, looks like an interesting build!
Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Remembrance Of Trains Past

Cor

this is where i start from
an etched plated, from a colective off builders in the Netherlands, good guys who are designing these

forgod to mention, the scale is 1/43.5

Cor

Cor

thanks Barney, was a bit off a strugle but i won

hi Hauk, the loco was build severall times now , i can look at those
i hope it will be as good as your builds , but i will have to learn a lot then

Cor

Cor

first steps

Bill Gill

Nice start, Cor. When completed will it be a powered model or static display?

Hauk

Looks like a fine set of etchings! It's a very strange little beast, an excellent choice for a model.
Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Remembrance Of Trains Past

finescalerr

The journals seem to be brass castings. Or did you build them up from etched parts? -- Russ

Cor

bill, the model will be powered

Russ, the journals can be made from the etch, but somebody draw them as 3d with the option to buy them on shapeways

Cor

Bernhard

Welcome to the forum, Cor. That looks like a really interesting little locomotive. I can't wait to see how the project progresses.

Bernhard

Ray Dunakin

Welcome aboard! That's a very interesting prototype loco, and a cool kit. Looks like you're off to a great start!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World