• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Tractor show -Malvern - England May 22nd

Started by Barney, May 26, 2022, 10:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barney

1925 Fordson with original magneto conversion  - chain driven
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

Barney

the other side showing the governor and look at the sump bolts they come up on original version -The owner said you will find some owners drill the hole out and fit a nut / bolt when the thread gets messed up on the block
Stuart McPherson

Barney

A rare CASE tractor well at least in England using a transverse engine - a pig of a thing to work on
Stuart McPherson

Barney

Stuart McPherson

shropshire lad

Quote from: Barney on May 26, 2022, 10:54:11 AM
A rare CASE tractor well at least in England using a transverse engine - a pig of a thing to work on

I used to own the blue 86" Series One Land Rover that is behind the Case. It is quite possibly owned by the same chap who bought it off me , as he is big into vintage tractors.

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

Ray Dunakin

Cool stuff! I've never seen or heard of a tractor with a transverse engine before.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Barney

And here she is on Nicks Estate !!  Or was it a he !!

Ray - The Case company made many different types - The cross version (Transverse Engine ) Was very popular and a  heavy piece of kit
Barney
Stuart McPherson

Lawton Maner

Same plate number, but with reversed colours.

shropshire lad

Quote from: Lawton Maner on May 27, 2022, 08:38:29 AM
Same plate number, but with reversed colours.

The plate it has on now is appropriate for the age of the vehicle.  The one in the photo above is a modern plastic one and has been discarded .

shropshire lad

Quote from: Barney on May 27, 2022, 07:01:36 AM
And here she is on Nicks Estate !!  Or was it a he !!

Ray - The Case company made many different types - The cross version (Transverse Engine ) Was very popular and a  heavy piece of kit
Barney

Interesting photo . I can't quite place where it was taken .