• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

1918 Holt Trencher

Started by Barney, February 25, 2013, 12:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scratchman

shropshire lad

Quote from: Gordon Ferguson on September 24, 2013, 09:16:44 AM
It's fine Barney, that's your style and we would recognise your work anywhere by it!

You do realise that as soon as Nick knows you are unhappy with it he will be on his way to take it off your hands

Just got back from the Trossachs so have missed all of this . Don't worry , Gordon , I'll pick it up from Hilton along with The Onion Catcher later in the month .

Took pictures of two out of the three Puffers that we saw on our trip . Photos later . The Vital Spark at Inverary has been photoed to death so didn't bother with it . Anyway , I wasn't prepared to do battle with "The Blue -Rinse Hair Brigade" on their day out coach trip who were infesting the place .

Juke Joint

Quote from: finescalerr on September 22, 2013, 12:29:50 PM
A gold medal for a model without chains, antlers, and dabs of bright orange "rust"? Has everyone on the Continent lost his cotton pickin' MIND?

Well, I suppose it's a fairly satisfactory model. I guess a gold medal wouldn't hurt.

Russ

agreed

Nice modeling!

Philip