• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Fuel Stand

Started by eTraxx, January 22, 2023, 07:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eTraxx

Fuel stand. Shrug .. one oil and one diesel perhaps? I have had this sitting for months finalWorking-on-layout.jpg ly going to work on it.
Ed Traxler

Lugoff, Camden & Northern RR

Socrates: "I drank WHAT?"

Barney

Nice - just love all those pipe fittings
Barney
More of the other buildings please
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

eTraxx

The structure to the left is the Widget Supply Co. .. the one to the right water tower

Fuel_Stand_from_edge-1k.jpg
Ed Traxler

finescalerr

Ed, you have been MIA for YEARS. Great to see you here again. I remember when you were designing the scene in those photos. Please show us what else you've been up to. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Great scene! And I really like the look of the pipe fittings.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

eTraxx

Thanks. It was a bit of a struggle to make the smaller elbows as resin prints are really weak structurally. I ended up making a hollow elbow that I could feed wire through to make them strong enough to not fail under my fat fingers.
V2 etc.jpg
Ed Traxler

Bill Gill

They look good, Ed. And if you add a litte cheese, you've got a meal.

Stuart

Ditto on what others have said about your pipe fittings.  Impressive all around.

Stuart

eTraxx

Ok. These photos are from a couple of years ago. The fittings fit 1/8" Evergreen tubing
Ed Traxler

eTraxx

Quote from: finescalerr on January 22, 2023, 12:56:43 PMEd, you have been MIA for YEARS. Great to see you here again. I remember when you were designing the scene in those photos. Please show us what else you've been up to. -- Russ
I haven't really been MIA .. I DID get cataract surgery a while back which helped me get interested in the hobby more .. or it could simply be that the government too my photo down from the Post Office wall ....
Ed Traxler