• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

The former blacksmith shop in Rickarum, Sweden. 1/35 scale,

Started by Junior, May 09, 2011, 02:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc988

Ray Dunakin

This diorama has some serious flaws... the boss's coffee should have one spoon of sugar, not two. The painter is eating someone else's lunch. And I think I saw a sparkplug that was gapped improperly. Clearly you will have to scrap this and start over.    ;)

Seriously, awesome diorama! Massively cluttered yet realistically so, something that is not easily achieved. Everything looks great.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

chester

An inspiring work Anders, every aspect exceptional. And my opinion is, do the truck.

Junior

Thanks Ray and Chester and thanks to all of you who voted on the little shop truck project! The build will start soon and then we´ll see what color it will be. Also thanks to everybody who sent neat ideas and pictures of civilian versions of the "Tilly" in private p.m´s. :) :) :) :)

Anders

Junior

Final update.........!

Decided not to build the little shop truck and went for two Vespa Popolino´s by Diopark and a new figure. Those scooters were very  common in Sweden in the 1960´s.

The figure sitting on the bike is new and is a WWII guy that received a youth head from Hornet. Also repainted the little girls dress and poured some "water" in the ditch.

Anders

Pic. 1

Junior

Junior

Junior

Junior

finescalerr

It must have taken at least an hour to build that diorama. -- Russ

chester

Dang, you have been busy. Love all the bright colors of the bikes and figures.