• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Quiet earth (was: Exercise module for Plettenberg railroad in 1/22.5 scale)

Started by Hydrostat, November 08, 2012, 11:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernhard

Great job! The ballasted switcht looks incredibly realistic.
Bernhard

Hydrostat

I'll make it. If I have to fly the five feet like a birdie.
I'll fly it. I'll make it.

The comprehensive book about my work: "Vollendete Baukunst"

Hydrostat

Update; more pictures to come after the exhibition next week:

I want to have a slope overgrown with broom. I'm still fiddling around with the method for making the broom, but I think it's on a good way.

Cheers,
Volker

finescalerr

It's looking considerably more adequate now. I'd be surprised if you can improve it much. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Design-HSB

Hello Volker, I'm looking forward to seeing this great new segment live in Junglinster.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

Hydrostat

Some impressions of the current state and some from the exhibition in Junglinster:

I added some more broom but unfortunately didn't notice a wrong camera adjustment during the exhibition for a long time, so there are only a few pictures to show:

There's a youtube-video showing the model from 10:40 on, followed by Helmut's 'Klosterstollen' at about 12:15.

Cheers,
Volker

Bill Gill

Volker, It's great to see this all in one piece for the first time (at least the first time I've seen it altogether).
It's terrific!

finescalerr

Modeling doesn't get any better than that. Most satisfactory. -- Russ

Lawton Maner

Can you please share a picture of the tree roots at the top of the shale in the last photo?

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Bernhard

I love your design office. It's kind of like what we had in our teaching department. I worked on a drawing board like this for several years (Kuhlmann, I suppose?).
Bernhard

Lawton Maner

My error.  It should be the first photo that has the tree roots.