• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

The Big Adventure.

Started by 1-32, June 20, 2019, 02:14:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1-32

Hi true today I have got rid of the canopy today and the point that you have made is true-but.
it is too high and the right-hand foreground needs attention.
Funny small changes can make or break a small diorama-like this but the upside is that they are really easy to change and put back together.
cheers, Kim.

1-32

I have lowered the canopy to my eye the portion has been improved but still keeping the feeling of depth in small space cheers.

finescalerr

Yes, that helps and the height looks more appropriate. -- Russ

5thwheel

Looks better but need dog.   :)

Bill
Bill Hudson
Fall down nine times,
get up ten.

1-32

Hi all how are you all going?
These are the final pieces of The Big Adventure I could fiddle around forever but I want to move on, this has been a great adventure for me in modeling so.
The next project for me is a rebuild of my traveling display -South Creek. South Creek and I are going on a big adventure of our own early next year and I am dying to try out some new ideas .
cheers, Kim.

finescalerr

Good composition and artistry. Satisfactory. -- Russ

Lawton Maner

I still think a kid in a pirate costume would be better.

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World