• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Bits, Pieces, & Clutter

Started by marc_reusser, October 17, 2009, 05:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shropshire lad

Quote from: Chuck Doan on May 18, 2014, 01:31:28 PM
Two great additions to the thread. I don't know how expensive ciggies are over there, but a couple of those are still worth picking up.  :P

Nice detail Marty.

Now you mention it , it is surprising that Gordon , being a frugal sort of chap from north of the Border , discarded those fags before they were completely smoked . Maybe he had things on his mind . Like the thought of spending even more money on the impending nuptials of his delightful daughter , ( never met her , but I'm sure she is ) .

Triffic modelling , by the way , Marty . looking forward to seeing the finished model .

Nick

Gordon Ferguson

And the English wonder why we want independence.

Still in this PC world, I reckon for that racial slur I could take your "still unfinished" house, your money and your series one Land Rovers off you via the courts, no problem  ;D ;D ;D

Gordon

shropshire lad

If My Learned Friend would indicate to what he is referring ,then my client might see his way to forwarding an apology
To you good self . Until then.....!

Horace Rumpole

Gordon Ferguson

Too late for editing Nick, already printed it and forwarded the original to my solicitor, my daughter in law .... Handy that  ;D ;D ;D

P.S. Perhaps our learned friend Mr Rumpole would like to explain to the jury why his client subsequently went back and attempted to alter the original document , deleting and amending the phrase in question.

Is this not by his very actions confirming his guilt.
Gordon

chester

Yes, a little cutting oil on the floor (and everything else if I was doing the turning) and some debris and you have a terrifically realistic scene Marty. Love the catch box.

TRAINS1941

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

marc_reusser

Quote from: Gordon Ferguson on May 19, 2014, 12:14:51 PM
Too late for editing Nick, already printed it and forwarded the original to my solicitor, my daughter in law .... Handy that  ;D ;D ;D

P.S. Perhaps our learned friend Mr Rumpole would like to explain to the jury why his client subsequently went back and attempted to alter the original document , deleting and amending the phrase in question.

Is this not by his very actions confirming his guilt.

Stop jawing already, and do what any proper Scotsman would do when it comes to slander and legal matters....knock him upside the noggin with a copy of Blackstone's Law Dictionary.
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

marc_reusser

In progress (1/35).  Styrene...and rivets. Top of weight-trolley box, and wheel stop, are intentionally wonky. (..and yes, the ratchet track and gear do interlock :P )
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

finescalerr

Wonky indeed. And neatly built. -- Russ

lab-dad

That is pretty interesting!
I like the missing wing nut.
Will the (missing) handle eventually move the box too?

Mj

BKLN

Yay! This must be a detail part for the long anticipated continuation of the "Watery Grave"!

Yes?

Yes?

TRAINS1941

Could this be the surprise we all have been waiting for??

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

Ray Dunakin

Nice! What is your source for the spiral spoked wheels?
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Mr Potato Head

Marc
Another cool project, those are cool wheels, where did they come from?
MPH
Gil Flores
In exile in Boise Idaho