• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Jacobs Creek Mk 2

Started by Barney, July 31, 2023, 07:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finescalerr

You do have something of a flair for such dioramas, young Barney. Quite adequate so far. -- Russ

Barney

Back to the power house project - but first a bit of demolishing - Just thought the beams looked a bit over scale so now replaced with much lighter versions 
Photo one the heavy look
2 the demolishing
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

Barney

Boiler nearly done (trial fit only) and the replacement beams ready for nuts /bolts and brackets
Stuart McPherson

finescalerr

I like the little steering wheel on the boiler, just the right size for racing, and a detail amateurs neglect. -- Russ

Barney

Steering wheel on the large size due to the lack of power steering !
Barney
 still asleep 
Stuart McPherson

Barney

Getting myself together to start the junk and clutter - some weeds - and loads of pipes
Stuart McPherson

Barney

Still loads of work on the other side to do
Stuart McPherson

shropshire lad

Quote from: Barney on October 26, 2023, 01:21:29 PMStill loads of work on the other side to do

You need to speed up as Hilton is only a couple of weekends away.

Bernhard

It begins to live. I like it very much,

Bernhard

finescalerr

Most satisfactory. And please take Nick's advice. -- Russ

Barney

Its not so much speed Im after its more on the lines of "inspiration" of looking at Nicks Churchill tank can't wait much longer though the anxiety of waiting is doing me in !!!!!!
Barney
Stuart McPherson

shropshire lad

Quote from: Barney on October 27, 2023, 01:40:59 PMIts not so much speed Im after its more on the lines of "inspiration" of looking at Nicks Churchill tank can't wait much longer though the anxiety of waiting is doing me in !!!!!!
Barney

Sorry, there is not much to get inspired about , as it is only three similar Churchill's unfinished and unpainted , made straight out of the box .

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Barney

The POWER HOUSE is now in storage with a "new owner" last minute sale at the Slim Gauge Circle Mini convention at Rugby England to-day
Did get a bit fed up with it all - So my Slate is now clean and I can start a new project !! what Im not sure
Barney 
Stuart McPherson

shropshire lad

Quote from: Barney on November 12, 2023, 09:51:16 AMThe POWER HOUSE is now in storage with a "new owner" last minute sale at the Slim Gauge Circle Mini convention at Rugby England to-day
Did get a bit fed up with it all - So my Slate is now clean and I can start a new project !! what Im not sure
Barney 

OK, which sly underhand cad sneaked in and stole that model from under my nose ? ....and I was just going to the bank to withdraw the cash . £500.00 without a roof is what we agreed , wasn't it ?