• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Another Fordson project in 1/16th scale

Started by Chuck Doan, September 21, 2021, 08:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig

Just stunning, Chuck.

I'm curious, do you ever share/sell the STL files?

finescalerr

Just design it from scratch, Chuck. It may take longer but you'll be more satisfied with the result and it will be exactly as it should be. Besides, you're not on a deadline. -- Russ

TRAINS1941

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

WP Rayner

Inspirational work as always, Chuck... Beauty eh!, as they say in these parts.
Paul

Stay low, keep quiet, keep it simple, don't expect too much, enjoy what you have.

Bernhard

Excellent CAD work, Chuck. I'm sure you put a lot of hours into it. But it's fun to see something come to life on the drawing board.

Bernhard

1-32

Hi Chuck you make it all look so easy great project.
cheers

Chuck Doan

Playing around with a possible paint scheme. This model year of the Fordson N was painted a dark blue.

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

finescalerr

That may be how it looked when new. Your model won't reflect that appearance so the color scheme may be less important than the weathering. The scheme you created looks good and, when you've done your magic, it will look even better. -- Russ

Bill Gill

Design-HSB

Chuck, I think when you're done with that, the model won't have much in common with this design.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

Barney

Very Nice - and the colour is looking great to
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

Barney

Or perhaps a bit dirty
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

TRAINS1941

Looks great Chuck but the real question is?

Is that the way it's going to look or is it going to be down and dirty??  :-\

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

Bernhard

I like your choice of colors. But I also expect a Chuck-like weathering.

Bernhard

WP Rayner

Very nice Chuck, colour combination is excellent. But, like Bernhard says, I also expect to see another example of your brilliant weathering.
Paul

Stay low, keep quiet, keep it simple, don't expect too much, enjoy what you have.