• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Av Paulista outside MASP

Started by nk, January 07, 2016, 03:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nk

Thanks Bill.

Here is the next update. I have the road markings in place. I usually mask out the shape on a piece of glass, apply liquid acrylic paint with a palette knife or small squeegee, and let it dry for a couple of days. Then, I peel it off the glass and glue it in place on the model with Elmer's white glue. The next step will be some weathering to get it all to hold together visually. IMG_8714 edit.jpgIMG_8715 edit.jpg
You may ask yourself: "Well, how did I get here?"

http://public.fotki.com/nkhandekar/

Hydrostat

Narayan,

this is some outstanding modeling, you know it is. And it's a piece of art: It is'nt just a scaled down threedimensional snippet of reality, it is filled with your life as a place you've been to and a stage you've been in, representing all this in your point of view towards ostensible meaningless aspects of reality. It's a great joy having added a marginal part to that!

Volker

I'll make it. If I have to fly the five feet like a birdie.
I'll fly it. I'll make it.

The comprehensive book about my work: "Vollendete Baukunst"

finescalerr

The components now begin to make sense and, so far, the overall appearance is satisfactory. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

nk

Volker: Thanks so much for those very kind words. They mean a lot coming from you.
Russ: I am glad you can make head and tail of it now.
Ray: Can't beat cool. Thanks!!
You may ask yourself: "Well, how did I get here?"

http://public.fotki.com/nkhandekar/