• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Brewery by Mt.Albert Scale Models

Started by Yoshi Ueda, November 19, 2023, 01:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoshi Ueda

I built this kit called "The Mt. Albert Brewery" from Mt. Albert Scale Models over 15 years ago. Today I fixed the lighting problem and removed the dust that had accumulated. In my dream world, this building is used for the cider mill owned by the "Scrumptious Apple Cider Mill Co".

DSCF4427.JPG
DSCF4429.JPG
DSCF4434.JPG

WP Rayner

Nicely done and a perfect name for a cider mill!
Paul

Stay low, keep quiet, keep it simple, don't expect too much, enjoy what you have.

finescalerr

Ray Dunakin

Nice! The lights really bring it to life.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Terry.Stapleton

Yoshi I, I sure wish I had seen your build before I got too far with mine. I'm still finishing things and need to schedule a better photo shoot. I scrambled to take it outside just to see how it was going to look before the weather got too bad. It took me a while to finish it, because I wasn't sure that I liked how the siding looked. But then a while back,I drove past a building that had a similar look.

Yoshi Ueda

Terry,

Thank you for sharing your fine model. It's good taste and also very beautiful works.
A good diorama brings more life to the structure, doesn't it? 

finescalerr

Terry, that is a very impressive first-time post. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World