• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

recent modelling from KIM

Started by 1-32, March 25, 2020, 05:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernhard

I like your boat, and the bucket is very well made. Slightly larger than those of my bucket chain excavator. Are you gonna build the whole dragline?

Bernhard

1-32

Morning Bill, Lawton , Russ, Volker , Bernard and Ray
How are we this morning Lawton it is in the mail I sent it COD, ok I know you will understand?
Bernard, I guessed the size of the bucket I just wanted something that would make an interesting load on the barge. I will most likely make another out of styrene this one will be more beat up I have an effect that I want to try we will see.No at the moment this is as far as the buckets go.
cheers.

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

1-32

yes, the bucket with a primer sort of evens it all out -but I don't think it goes the tug sort of the wrong style, let's make another.

Lawton Maner

I won't hold my breath waiting for your package. 

1-32

I changed my mind the brag line bucket painted it will work.
cheers.

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Hydrostat

I'll make it. If I have to fly the five feet like a birdie.
I'll fly it. I'll make it.

The comprehensive book about my work: "Vollendete Baukunst"

finescalerr

Barney

Can not beat a bit of inspiring Grot !
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

1-32

Morning all.Thanks for the observations
Nothing like messing up a bit of metal.
Ray, there was this guy on U Tube that reminded me for when you went exploring old mine workings in the near-desert to you. Can't remember his name but he went down into the mines either brave or stupid but it was interesting to see what was left on the surface.
cheers

Bill Gill

Nice bucket, just don't kick it.

Lawton Maner

What the H*** is a "brag line bucket"?  Is that something you make to show off on this forum?

1-32

Lawton, I thought we are friends.
Any way show off something I can't remember seeing any of your creations

Design-HSB

Kim, the coloring of the scoop bucket is very successful.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal