• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

"Moving Day" new diorama in 1/35 scale already in progress

Started by Junior, September 16, 2013, 01:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frederic Testard

You're welcome, Anders. Along the years, I've become quite used to PaintShopPro-ing pics to hide all my modelling flaws (and vocabularying to hide the lack thereof) ... In your case, nothing to hide, just trying to avoid the blues... A pity a musician had to tell us how to do that...
Frederic Testard

Bexley

Digitally editing out flaws is horribly horribly wrong. Corner. Now.
CounterClockwise

Bexley Andrajack

Frederic Testard

Frederic Testard

jim s-w

Jim Smith-Wright

Andi Little

I didn't have a problem with the blues - I just thought it was moonlight. A bit cinematic I suppose? - But it worked happily in my head.
KBO..................... Andi.

Max Corey

Editing out flaws is no big deal.  But I should confess.  The penny in the photos of my models is actually a giant penny and the models are not models, they are of real things. *goes sits in corner with the crowd*   "Oh good, there is a table slot open for me to build this Snap-Tite kit"
A screw up on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on mine.

Ray Dunakin

Quote from: Andi Little on November 12, 2013, 11:36:56 PM
I didn't have a problem with the blues - I just thought it was moonlight. A bit cinematic I suppose? - But it worked happily in my head.

Yeah, I liked the blue too, gave it a kind of moon-lit quality.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World