• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

new home! ctsy "Shorpy" {18 Tropicana Ct }

Started by lab-dad, July 17, 2009, 12:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scratchman

Mr Potato Head

What's with that screen door? she's a beaut! where did you get her or how did you make it??
I also like the roof much better. I buy Arturo Fuente cigars for the maghony wrapper, at least that's what I tell my wife, and I cut those up for shingles. I will have to check out these crystal river ones, and find another use for my cigar wraper shingles ; - /
Gil
It's so hot here in Supudsville it's realy cutting into my cigar time, to hot to smoke and too hard to be outside with dive bombing mosquitos.
Gil Flores
In exile in Boise Idaho

jacq01

put brain in gear before putting mouth in action.
never underestimate the stupidity of idiots
I am what I remember.

TRAINS1941

-Mj

Well my friend you have outdone yourself.

You know my Grandfather told me one time you can count your friends on one hand, well your right on that hand.  Diane and I are just grateful that we met you and your family.

Jerry

Ps Now get back to work on the Corliss!!
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

MrBrownstone

YES Corliss YES...  :)

That beautiful Corliss..... I am dying to see more of that jewel..    ;D :) ;D

Like I said before "now" it looks "way" more like your workings.... even threw me off with that expierment.
(I really was waiting to see how you would handle that one  ::) ....."bravo" and well done.. my friend.)

that was fast too...  :o

Mike

Chuck Doan

Came out great, Marty! Impressive detailing on the door.
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/