• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

R. T. HARDING LOGGING REPAIR SHOP

Started by TRAINS1941, April 10, 2009, 10:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc_reusser

Well I hope you keep up the posts, because you definitely have nothing to be self conscious about.

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

MikeC

Any updates, Jerry? Your planer is very nicely done, and I'm personally glad to see Marty kept after you about it. (Has Rick seen it yet?) Your lack of confidence was certainly unwarranted.  ;D

marc_reusser

Jerry,

Any new progress on this?

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

TRAINS1941

Hey Marc,

Well after trying to finish the house we bought back in July of last year, re painting the inside ripping out carpet and all the fun things that go with buying a home.  We have just the the Kitchen cabinets to finish.  So there is light at the end of the tunnel. ;D

I've been doing the Boiler and some of the machines but nothing is put together as of yet.  I did cast the cement pad for the boiler.  So there is some progress.
Hopefully there will be pictures shortly.  As young Mr. Jones keeps pushing me to do something, and stop teasing him with promises of things to come.

Thanks for asking and I guess  I will have to get my ass in gear and show something.

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

mobilgas

Jerry,    Sound's like a big project....looking forward to seeing it come together.  Craig