• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Sandy Hollow

Started by 1-32, November 30, 2020, 05:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1-32

Here we go.
One idear with a lot of arches, all the Fun of the sideshow.
You could have a castle and dungeon theme you know lots of chains and bad smells, guaranteed to scare the living daylights of anybody who had too much fizzy drink.
The trolley has come out well,
DSC_4303.jpg

Stuart

A unique build Kim.  It will be fun to see how this project unfolds.

Stuart

finescalerr

It is becoming clear that you have lost your mind. Can you get me a date with the girl on the trolley? -- Russ

1-32

Morning Stuart and Russ.
Yes, Stuart yes I think it is a unique build, I should make a list of possible themes.
Russ not a problem the seat is built for two and with drink holders of course.
More fizzy drinks.
I think it should be built as they say in the trade -Flats. Painted flat surfaces, braced that can be put together quickly with unskilled labour.
Easily transportable.
The history of this sort of build is long and proud Hollywood was built on it.
As always wishing you all the very best Kim and yes I will start a new thread -eventually

shropshire lad

Quote from: finescalerr on April 04, 2024, 12:11:10 PMIt is becoming clear that you have lost your mind. Can you get me a date with the girl on the trolley? -- Russ

Wozup Russ, your inflatable lady friend sprung a leak?

finescalerr

One can never have too many lady friends, inflatable or otherwise. And now, Nick, be a good lad and GO STAND IN THE CORNER! -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

1-32

Hello all, as usual, I wish you good health and good fortunes.
Moving along with a few more ideas and finished items.
Some projects have changed some are on a shelf awaiting the next steps but in the meantime just love these short little builds.
So.
Still life on a scale of 1/35 to 1./32.
Concrete, bricks, barrels, tyre ,wood and a bucket.
Cheers
DSC_4452.JPG

finescalerr

Nice. It will be fun to see what's next. -- Russ

1-32

Morning Russ.
I wake up in the morning and think.
What a I going to make today?
 Some are long projects and some are short fixes that changes all the time.
cheers