• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Jacq's Logging Project Discussion

Started by marc_reusser, February 27, 2008, 05:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finescalerr

Alan, go stand in the corner. -- Russ

shropshire lad

Quote from: finescalerr on May 28, 2012, 12:45:02 AM
Alan, go stand in the corner. -- Russ

He's not coming into my corner . He'll have to find his own .

Alan Rees

It's impossible to get into Nick's corner. It's all bricked up.

jacq01

Good news !!!!!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Revalidation is going wel and most probably after 6 weeks i will be allowed home.  :D :D

Jacq
put brain in gear before putting mouth in action.
never underestimate the stupidity of idiots
I am what I remember.

finescalerr

In the meantime I suppose you are very disappointed to be locked up with all those beautiful, young nurses .... -- ssuR

jacq01

What beautiful nurses ??????  :( :(
  This is a revalidation clinic with a stringent time structure  :o and orientated on results  ;)
  Not achieved the targets ??  no desert or cookies with the coffee
  this weekend I will go home on Saturday and Sunday.  ;D ;D ;D ;D 

Jacq
I am what I remember.

danpickard

Great to hear Jacq...nothing like coming home to your own bed.
Sorry to hear about the dissappointment with the nurses, but if it makes you feel any better, they could have all been more like me...I'm also a nurse, bearded, slightly overweight, hairy legs, bit rough around the edges ;D

Cheers,
Dan

shropshire lad

Quote from: danpickard on June 21, 2012, 12:57:43 PM

Sorry to hear about the dissappointment with the nurses, but if it makes you feel any better, they could have all been more like me...I'm also a nurse, bearded, slightly overweight, hairy legs, bit rough around the edges ;D

Cheers,
Dan

Mmmmm, yummy ! Just my sorta gal !

finescalerr

We already knew that, Nick. No need to rub our noses in it. -- ssuR

Gordon Ferguson

Quote from: finescalerr on June 22, 2012, 12:48:56 AM
. No need to rub our noses in it. -- ssuR

I do wish you could have phrased that differently, now trying desperately to shut down my brain!
Gordon

Chuck Doan

I'm glad to hear of your progress Jacq. Be glad your not stuck in the corner with these guys!
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

jacq01

my appologies for the lack of participation.

My wife died the 1st of Juli at the age of  58 from a incurable braintumor discovered just before Christmas.
There was a life expectancy of 2-3 months.  There were two side to her living 2 times the time.
One side we were all grateful she was with us for so long, the other side was agonising to witness the detoriation of who she was.

Next week Thursday I will go home. I wonder what will happen. Revalidation will be now polyclinically 3x a week physiotherapy and
  ergonomical support in the household. The agenda will give me some daily structure and a base for new plans and interests.
  I have to redefine my wishes and dreams. I hope that with the disappearance of my physical restrictions interest in everything will return.

jacq
I am what I remember.

lab-dad

My sincere condolences.
We are here if you need the distraction.
Marty

billmart

So sorry to hear about your wife. 

Bill Martinsen

TRAINS1941

Jacq

My condolences to you and your family.

But as Marty said where here with you every step of the way.  God Bless and take care of yourself.

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin