• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Some old and new stuff from a new member.

Started by Alexandre, December 09, 2012, 07:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finescalerr

For some reason I predict the completed model will look fine. -- Russ

marc_reusser

My thoughts would be:

Same doors, but maybe painted waith bad house or spray paint to signify what militia the belong to.

Same Doors with slogans/markings

No doors. I noticed in our ref,. Materials, several without door...plus you can crowd more people on that way, and it is easier to get out when coming under fire.

The Franken vehicle is a bit too cliche IMO, and I don't recall seeing that being very common among the Somali techs.....they seem to generally be in short supply of vehicles to scavenge from...and seem to try to squeeze as long a life out of them as possible.
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

marc_reusser

I have an issue with the head-ache rack/roll-bar. I can't recall the "skinnies" having these on any technicals that did not have a cab upper/roof. They did often have the low welded "H" bar set-up across the front where the windshield was, or in place of the rack, for supporting/holding in place, the barrel of the recoilless rifle.
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works