• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

incredible Hank Cheng & David Hulse models

Started by detail_stymied, September 15, 2018, 07:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detail_stymied

s.e. charles

Sami

It's wonderful work !
Thank you for the sharing !

Ray Dunakin

Holy cow! That is some really amazing work. The interiors are especially realistic.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

LesTindall

I wonder how many hours modelling goes into this incredible stuff.  Make my offerings very poor. I shall have to go "into the corner" ( mind you I hear it has a free bar!!)
Les

shropshire lad

Quote from: LesTindall on September 16, 2018, 07:49:51 AM
I shall have to go "into the corner" ( mind you I hear it has a free bar!!)
Les

Somehow , Les , I think you might be sorely disappointed . Since the new management took over there have been a number of cost cutting exercises and unfortunately the free bar was one of casualties . However, after an up roar from the inmates there have been some concessions made , so now you can drink as much wishy-washy American pisswater beer as you can stand . (About two mouthfuls in my case ! )

Nick

detail_stymied

http://davidhulse.co.uk/

for the steam-o-philes amonst us

s.e. charles

Ray Dunakin

Quote from: detail_stymied on September 18, 2018, 07:41:06 PM
http://davidhulse.co.uk/

for the steam-o-philes amonst us

Fascinating models, and even more so the way he built them. Too bad the photos are so small.

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Lawton Maner

Make nice Nick some of the best craft brews come from America! 

My local brews an IPA which has won multiple gold awards in England, and their Golden Ale is an English Mild which can stand up to the best of them.  Only the company with the red, white, and blue can keeps horses to make sure their QC people have fresh samples to judge against.