• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Not actually a Union Gas Engine !!

Started by Barney, January 25, 2024, 08:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barney

Peter - Finish coat for main body acrylic Tamiya  NATO GREEN XF67  - Engine Tamiya COCKPIT GREEN XF71
Humbrol enamel  Dark grey for undercoat/base colour 
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

Stuart

As others have mentioned, a little color makes all the difference.  A very pleasing model, indeed.

Stuart

Barney

Just a few more Dabbles "Sea Biscuit" nearly there a few bits of touching up and some oily bits on the engine fuel lines in just waiting on speed control/choke cable /tools and a few wires
The mining loco well on its way and flat car
The AWFUL TRACK is from the PECO SM32 range and is way over scale even for 1/16 scale models
Just using it for Demo purpose
Barney   
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

finescalerr

You certainly seem to have mastered your craft. Sea Biscuit is most satisfactory. Now let's see how the others turn out. -- Russ

Bernhard

I agree with Russ. I'm also looking forward to the mining locomotive.

Bernhard