• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Sandy Hollow

Started by 1-32, November 30, 2020, 05:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finescalerr

Call it "Kimsy Whimsy". And then go stand in the corner. -- Russ

1-32

Kimsy Whimsy. I will get back to you about that one.
But great first entry.

nalmeida

Great inspirational photos Kim, not sure what to call it but looking forward to your progress.

As for the size you mention the A3 media size but with A4 measures, will it be A4 or A3?

1-32

Hi Nalmeida.
Yes my mistake A4.
Here is a picture of the baseboard
.P1030873.jpg

nalmeida

Thanks for the feedback, it'll be a challenge to fit it in such a small space.

Bill Gill

A variation of Russ idea: Kim's Whim.

Kimbucktu
Kimder Garden
Kim's Bush Garden
Kim's Furphy
Kim's Fair Go
Fair DinKim

Outback & Forth
Woop Woopland

finescalerr

My attempt was bad enough but, as punishment for yours, Bill, GO STAND IN THE CORNER! -- Russ

Bill Gill

Russ, can I go walkabout instead?

shropshire lad

Quote from: finescalerr on March 21, 2024, 04:40:32 PMMy attempt was bad enough but, as punishment for yours, Bill, GO STAND IN THE CORNER! -- Russ

He can't come to my corner as I have it set up to entertain all the young ladies who are fed up with being messed about by you, by making promises to them that you can't possibly keep.

Ray Dunakin

What kind of ride is this going to be? A dark ride (haunted house/fantasy type stuff) or bumper cars?
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

Ray, didn't you read Nick's post? It's a ride filled with beautiful girls in thong bikinis, each eager to cater to your every whim. -- Russ

1-32

Hah Hah Hah.
, Nick I will be right over and I will bring the biscuits.
This project is a rabbit hole and yes I want to see what is at the end.
One memory that has been jolted is the electric dodgem working with a pole with mesh overhead as contact, The smell and sheer terror I think they have been banned,
Fiddly work to get the track to work but in the end it doesP1030889.jpgP1030883.jpg.
Just to finish off a project here is the Cyclorama ready for painting I will post another when it is installed.

Hydrostat

Quote from: 1-32 on March 22, 2024, 02:49:51 AMJust to finish off a project here is the Cyclorama ready for painting I will post another when it is installed.

Kim,
already this framing is rather furniture than construction - looks really good!

Volker
I'll make it. If I have to fly the five feet like a birdie.
I'll fly it. I'll make it.

The comprehensive book about my work: "Vollendete Baukunst"

1-32

Hi Volker.
It is a pity we live so far apart otherwise I would make one for you.
cheers

finescalerr

I agree with Volker. You seem to have the skill of a cabinetmaker. -- Russ