• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Photo of The Day

Started by marc_reusser, December 18, 2009, 06:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mabloodhound

Here's another for one of our well known avid modeler to create.

McCormick Deering

Dave Mason
D&GRR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both."~Dwight D. Eisenhower

Mobilgas

Dave,  I would love to have that tractor on my property as LAWN ART.. ;D
Craig

Bill Gill

This reminds me of Ray Dunakin's radio repair shop. Can you see why?

finescalerr

No. -- Russ

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Design-HSB

Just a very good picture from a photo.  ;D
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

Bill Gill

You are correct, Helmut, and that picture is printed on self adhesive vinyl, similar to Ray's method for making all kinds of neat details.

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

mabloodhound

This one is from the Historic Pittsburgh collection.  If you like steam then this is four times likeable.

Dave Mason
D&GRR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both."~Dwight D. Eisenhower

Bill Gill

Here is a series of four photos of the same building over time. The first is 2007, second is five years later in 2012, third is 2013, fourth is 2015.

Ray Dunakin

Nice! We usually don't get to see the age progression like that.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

I don't know about you, Ray, but I see age progression like that every time I look in the mirror! -- Russ

marc_reusser

Interesting....the loco's seem to be a mix of American built Porters and what look to be German Henschel or O&K.
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Vince

Speaking of Porters, here is a set of photos from the City of Toronto Archives which show a number of narrow gauge 0-4-0 tank locomotives working to build some early 20th century streetcar lines.
Enjoy!!

Allan G

A few photos from a salt mine in Hutchinson Kansas.....Allan

Barney

Seen at local Steam Gathering today - a pot to pee in and a box of junk
Barney