• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Amazing young modeler!

Started by Ray Dunakin, August 20, 2022, 10:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Dunakin

A friend sent me a link to a young guy on Facebook who builds incredible models of abandoned buildings. I normally avoid FB like the plague, but this guy's work is worth a look if you can manage it. It's really top-notch modeling! Here's a pic of one model, in 1/48th scale:

And here's a link to his FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/aiden.itsalapron

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Les Tindall

Oh WOW!! Incredible.
Les Tindall

Design-HSB

Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

TRAINS1941

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

Hauk

A very talented young man! A glimmer of hope for the future of scale modelling.
Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Remembrance Of Trains Past

Daniel

Well,here Magoo riding and old tortoise.

I've asked the server to block Facebook long ago as i asked myself, also long ago, to stop smoking. Both work fine but if i want to see something in Facbook i won't have any access.
So i copied the name of the fellow and serached internet. All links go to facebook but with Magoo's heavy optical equipment i was able to se many small size photos.
I am very impressed. I'll consider giving the server a call and ask to unlock FB just to see the amazing work.

Daniel