• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

1/48 gutters

Started by Wesleybeks, June 21, 2011, 06:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shropshire lad

Quote from: gfadvance on June 22, 2011, 11:34:54 AM
Under a bit pressure Nick?

dolls & prams  come to mind  ;D ;D

No pressure . What gets done , gets done .

Re : dolls and prams , see next post .

shropshire lad

Quote from: finescalerr on June 22, 2011, 12:12:36 PM
Please remember mere printed words can't always convey when the tongue is in the cheek. Of course it's not always possible or practical to scratchbuild everything. But it is great when we can, and Frithjof's stunning example truly underscores that.

No, I'm not a snob. But I play one on TV.

Russ

I thought it was all tongue in cheek . Just thought I'd get on my high horse for a little bit . I felt a bit giddy up there so I got down ,

Nick 

finescalerr

Well, as long as you're down, go stand in the corner! This time, no beautiful girls in or out of bikinis, no bar, no luxury reclining chair, no gourmet meals, and no super hi-def movies. Really, Nick, such nonsense really takes the edge off the punishment .... -- ssuR

Wesleybeks

Thanks for the replies and help everyone.

Quote from: finescalerr on June 22, 2011, 01:29:56 AM
As somebody who posts on this forum you should "roll your own". Failure to do so will cause us to take a dim view of you. Follow Marc's lead. Be bold. -- Russ

I think you right Russ. Should be an interesting experiment. Plus making my own should take less time than waiting for the bought ones to get here.

Thank you for your tutorial Frithjof. It shows some amazing work. Its that sort of thing that keeps me coming back to this forum.
Kind Regards
Wesley

Modelling in sunny South Africa

shropshire lad

Quote from: finescalerr on June 23, 2011, 12:54:19 AM
Well, as long as you're down, go stand in the corner! This time, no beautiful girls in or out of bikinis, no bar, no luxury reclining chair, no gourmet meals, and no super hi-def movies. Really, Nick, such nonsense really takes the edge off the punishment .... -- ssuR

I already told you that I haven't got time to waste standing in the corner at the moment so just put it on my account and I'll do the time later ....much later .

Nick