• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Waiting for the paint to Dry !

Started by Barney, October 22, 2022, 10:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barney

Waiting for the paint to dry after a couple of attempts of putting the paint (Humbrol Enamel of Corse)
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

Barney

In-between waiting it is 2 shades of Green ! for the Saw mill Husk bit - a start on a 1/24th scale logging truck for the French saw mill - I first upload the instruction book to 1/24th scale to see what a twin rear axle would look like - well its massive a 17in beast long beast - more to follow in the truck department of the forum
The next project is not far off the finishing line a rail tractor  conversion 2Ft 6In gauge (nearly) in 1/24th scale (O Gauge track 32mm)
and a 18in mining inspection motor bike trolley in 1/24th scale
All while the paint is Drying
Barney
Stuart McPherson

Barney

Still waiting for paint to Dry ! Started a motor bike conversion (some time back ) 1/24th scale 18 in gauge
Stuart McPherson

Les Tindall

I'm only a man so can't multitask. I don't know how you are able to tackle so many projects at the same time! In addition all of them "spot on".
Les

Barney

And last the Tractor conversion a Heller Ferguson ( back dated a bit ) 1/24th kit converted to a 2ft 6in  gauge logging shifter
Stuart McPherson

finescalerr

Unusual and very well done. -- Russ

Bill Gill

Whew!
Barney, this thread showed up as "Waiting for the pain..."
relieved to see it's actually "Waiting for the paint to dry !"

Barney

Just checked and it looks /smells and feels like its dry so tomorrow looks like assembly day for the saw husk on the French saw mill
Barney
Stuart McPherson

Bernhard

The Ferguson is well done, Barney. I have a soft spot for this type of rail tractor.

Bernhard

Barney

Some of the thoughts beside the tractor conversion
Barney
Stuart McPherson

Ray Dunakin

Very nice! What did you use for the wheels?
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World