• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Sandy Hollow

Started by 1-32, November 30, 2020, 05:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1-32

Nice boat and a 325488731_3611977432412757_6127135285859832936_n.jpggreat crew.

Bill Gill

The skipper looks very pleased with his mate, who looks happy to be onboard.

Barney

Just love that boat -
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

1-32

Hi Bill now to find a 1/35 scale dog in that pose ,Hi Barney yes it is a great boat as usual in the picture there is a lot of detail not shown
cheers

Lawton Maner

Finally we gt a first look at Russ' super yacht.

finescalerr

And you should have seen it before I cleaned it up! -- Russ

1-32

And we are all waiting for the invite for the dinner cruise.

Design-HSB

OK, I'm there, and I'll go to the galley when the bikini girls help me cook.  ;)
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

finescalerr

Somebody please invite Nick to the cruise. I think he's been standing in the corner for the past four months. -- Russ

Lawrence@NZFinescale

Quote from: 1-32 on October 08, 2023, 05:41:54 AMHi Bill now to find a 1/35 scale dog in that pose

The Daz3D dog would be a relatively easy means to achieve this, notwithstanding the learning curve.
Cheers,

Lawrence in NZ
nzfinescale.com

1-32

Just think of all the fun we could have.
 We could show off our skills with a demonstration of finger painting.

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

shropshire lad

Quote from: finescalerr on October 09, 2023, 12:19:05 PMSomebody please invite Nick to the cruise. I think he's been standing in the corner for the past four months. -- Russ

Nah, if I was there you would lose all your bikini clad beauties and you would be left all alone in the corner wondering how I managed to pinch them off you . Plus , you might gang up on me out of jealousy and make me walk the plank . And that would ruin my hair and makeup .

finescalerr

No wonder you're still in the corner. -- Russ

shropshire lad

Quote from: finescalerr on October 10, 2023, 01:00:29 PMNo wonder you're still in the corner. -- Russ

It's the only place to be . It's where all the kool kidz go.