• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

eMag feature

Started by eTraxx, November 22, 2016, 08:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eTraxx

Guess this is a good a place as any .. I had what they called   "a photo essay journey of his layout that is full of textures, color tonality, and fidelity" .. showing my 'stuff'. Thought it came out pretty well. The eMag is a free pdf download. .. also had the cover. :)

http://www.youtubemodelbuilders.com/emag/download/YTMBeMagR12.pdf
Ed Traxler

Lugoff, Camden & Northern RR

Socrates: "I drank WHAT?"

finescalerr

It is good finally to see several photos of your layout and also a track plan; you've posted very few images here. I'm surprised how many paper structures you included and how nicely you integrated them into each scene. Satisfactory. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Congrats! Great looking layout. I really like those coke ovens.

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

eTraxx

In the eMag link I posted earlier the photo on the front cover is of my hose house. That photo was relatively early in the build as it lacked doors. Because of the size of the tools I wanted to show I decided to attempt to print the doors at Shapeways along with the tools. Came out pretty good I think.
Ed Traxler

Lugoff, Camden & Northern RR

Socrates: "I drank WHAT?"

finescalerr