• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Fred the trencher- Abigails brother

Started by Barney, April 11, 2021, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finescalerr

I probably should remind you to click on the image for a much larger picture. Here's number 2. -- Russ

finescalerr

And the third.

finescalerr

finescalerr

And five.

finescalerr

finescalerr

And the last photo.

Tomorrow or the next day I will post several photos Nick took of Barney's second model, a crane. Finally, I'll post some of his really charismatic little critter.

Russ

Ray Dunakin

It would be easy to mistake that for the real thing!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Hauk

I know it has an combustion engine, but that is as Steampunk as you get.
A fascinating prototype and an excellent model.
Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Remembrance Of Trains Past

Bill Gill

Barney, I tried to dig deep to find adequate superlatives for Fred & Abigail
but came up empty. Super work there!

finescalerr

Here are seven images Nick shot of Barney's crane. Sorry, but I do not know the scale so maybe Barney or Nick can tell you. Here's the first photo. -- Russ

finescalerr

Remember, click to see a much larger image. And here's the second.

finescalerr

The third.

finescalerr

Number 4.

finescalerr

Here is the fifth.

finescalerr

Image number 6.