• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

1/20 scale figure

Started by Mobilgas, February 21, 2013, 06:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mobilgas

Anyone know who made or sell's this figure?
Craig

Ray Dunakin

Try contacting the guys who made the Sundance Central RR, they used some of those figures so they may be able to give you a lead.

http://www.sundancecentral.org/contact.html

If all else fails, I have one that I might part with. It's a bit too large for my 1/24th layout.

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

I think Bob Hartford might have sold them at one time. (Hartford Products. See the ad in my books if you don't have contact info. Or send me a note and I'll give you Bob's e-mail.) -- Russ

Geoff Ringle

I know for a fact that Clem sells these.... one of the Fine Folk Figures.  He had a good supply last weekend at the train meet in the Trolley Museum at Steamtown.  He often does weekend shows, so the best time to contact him is Mon-Thur.
http://www.warriorrunlocoworks.com/figures.php

lab-dad

WOW, just looked at his site.
The other two brands dont even compare to the Fine Folk!
-Mj

Mobilgas

Thanks Guy's  ;)  for helping me find this figure,  The Fine Folk look real good...they look just as good as the figures i bought years ago from a company that sold 1/2 inch figures called S L M model citizens...you could buy them painted in limited numbers to. The S L M figures were highly detailed and cast great....very nice detail.  Ill try to post a picture of the one's i have tommorow.
Craig

Ray Dunakin

SLM still sells figures, and they have some that are 1:20 scale. Even the 1/24th figures can work in the larger scale since people vary in size.

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World