• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

An old story in a modern suit

Started by jacq01, December 24, 2010, 07:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacq01

A very very old old story explained with the latest communication means.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkHNNPM7pJA

everybody a good time and a healthy 2011

Jacq
put brain in gear before putting mouth in action.
never underestimate the stupidity of idiots
I am what I remember.

Frederic Testard

The way the story is told is funny, Jacq. What's less funny is the ton of stupid and full of hatred comments that follow - and sadly it's more and more common for many videos put on YouTube, whatever the subject. This gives a very sad image of the human kind.
Frederic Testard

DaKra

haha, long ago I learned not to read the public commentary after general news items or videos.   Its the 21st Century equivalent of a public urinal wall and a marking pen.     :P

Merry Christmas
Dave

finescalerr

After decades of reading polls I noticed an interesting phenomenon: No matter what the subject, 30-percent of those questioned always favor something idiotic or horrible. It is almost always 30-percent. For example, if you were to ask, "Do you approve or disapprove of genocide?", 30-percent of those questioned would approve of it. Armed with that knowledge are the comments on YouTube (or anywhere else) surprising? -- Russ

chester

It's most likely that the 30% that would approve of genocide think it's something used in a vegetable garden.

Merry Christmas all.

Ray Dunakin

That was fun, thanks for posting the link! Very clever and funny.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

JESTER

Quote from: chester on December 24, 2010, 12:12:17 PM
It's most likely that the 30% that would approve of genocide think it's something used in a vegetable garden.

Ha! So true!!

Hope everyone has a safe Holiday!!

-