• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Laser Art Kits

Started by Mobilgas, November 08, 2010, 03:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mobilgas

This company was set up at our local train show this past weekend. First time at this show.  Very nice stuff ;D  HO..  S...and O scale check them out. There O scale hotel with porch railing is very detailed.   www.imaginethatlaserart.com          Craig H
Craig

teejay99

That's Mark Williams ....local guy that I've been over to see a few times , Craig  . I can't believe how busy he is , and with N, HO and O scale ! His Chicago and New York versions of Els are really outstanding . Our mrr club just bought 6 feet of el to go in a town setting ....now I have to build it next week  ;D . Mark tells me Rod Stewart just placed a sizeable order for the layout he's building in his new house somewhere in England .

Terry
Wilson's Law: As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.

teejay99

Yes Craig , Mark and his wife run the business in Windsor . From Gratiot Valley last week he's going to Milwaukee this weekend .  Mark does custom orders too , if someone has a particular building design ....he has 3 laser machines running , seem like all the time . He was telling me that very little of his business is from Canadians ....lots of U.S , British and European orders .

Terry
Wilson's Law: As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.