• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Copperfields Submarine Works

Started by johngeigle, December 25, 2014, 12:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johngeigle

It has been awhile since I last posted her is one I just finished. A 1/35th scale Steam punk diorama "Copperfields Submarine Works" Plastic, Brass, wood and 3d printed elements for the build
Here are the finished images you can see the build on my Face Book. I hope you all enjoy
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.814490048573818.1073741836.100000384903812&type=1&l=8aa0fa7783

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Mr Potato Head

John
It looks a lot better here than it does on Facebook
thanks for sharing
MPH
Gil Flores
In exile in Boise Idaho

finescalerr

I supposed if we had to wait that long to see you post again that one was worth the wait. Do you think you could upload the photos to this forum instead of linking them. One day the linked images will disappear and people will wonder what the heck everybody was talking about. -- Russ

Barney

Thats nice with lots to look at
Barney

johngeigle

Quote from: finescalerr on December 26, 2014, 12:17:44 AM
I supposed if we had to wait that long to see you post again that one was worth the wait. Do you think you could upload the photos to this forum instead of linking them. One day the linked images will disappear and people will wonder what the heck everybody was talking about. -- Russ

hey Russ,
yes I can up load them to the forum I had thought you had to link them to photobucket where do I upload to the forum at
thanks
John Geigle

johngeigle

tried using the attach link, my images are too big

finescalerr

... And they say size doesn't matter. -- ssuR

Chuck Doan

Nice John, I was also following on FB. Great concept.
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/