• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Another Ransomes portable

Started by Les Tindall, March 11, 2021, 01:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Les Tindall

Now completed. Les

Les Tindall

A couple more pics.  Les

Barney

Extremely Nice and looks at home in the yard scene - Nice colour to - Whats next Les
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

Les Tindall

Next Barney is a glass of Shiraz!  Seriously though I'm going 1/24th scale paddlewheeler workboat with a steam dredger/crane on the front.

Les

finescalerr

Neat, clean, skillful work. Add a few tall weeds around the wheels and it will look right at home. -- Russ

Chuck Doan

Beautiful job, and a nice little collection there.
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

WP Rayner

Very nicely done Les. I'm also intrigued by all the other models in your diorama.
Paul

Stay low, keep quiet, keep it simple, don't expect too much, enjoy what you have.

Les Tindall

The diorama is getting rather "busy".  In 16mm scale (1/19th) it has 7 locos, a tractor, 4 wagons, the Ransomes portable, 2 winches, 2 excavator scoops, a vertical boiler and lots of "scrap" parts (some donated by Barney) all in an area 30 inches by 18 inches.  I've got a couple of bits to finish off and then will take a series of photos for the forum  (some have already been on the forum).
Les

Barney

Im Dribbling already -
Barney 
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

shropshire lad

Quote from: Barney on March 29, 2021, 02:28:42 PM
Im Dribbling already -
Barney 

Not been taking your medication again , Barney ?

Hydrostat

Quote from: Les Tindall on March 29, 2021, 12:31:59 PM
I've got a couple of bits to finish off and then will take a series of photos for the forum  (some have already been on the forum).

I'm looking forward to that!

Volker
I'll make it. If I have to fly the five feet like a birdie.
I'll fly it. I'll make it.

The comprehensive book about my work: "Vollendete Baukunst"

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World