• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Photo of The Day

Started by marc_reusser, December 18, 2009, 06:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mad gerald

Took a Christmas walk with my family around the Hamburg harbour area ... and found this abandoned crane (exhibit of the museum of work) ... just wondering, if the weathering has turned out well - or is overdone ... ::)

Ray Dunakin

That pic of the "Hobo" is great! What a funky little loco! Looks like it would be right up Mr. Birrell's alley.

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Bill Gill

A couple photos of small urban brick buildings that have details that modelers like.

Ray Dunakin

Either of those would be great to model! I especially like the fire escape on the second building.

Ray Dunakin's World

darrylhuffman

I love the backside of buildings.

Too bad people park their cars and block the view.
Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@yahoo.com
The search for someone else to blame is always succcessful.

darrylhuffman

More from Emmett, Idaho.
Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@yahoo.com

darrylhuffman

Emmett, Idaho alleys
Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@yahoo.com

Bill Gill

Darryl, Yeah, sometimes the cars just ruin the mood. Here's two more.
The first one already looks like a model built from the scrap box. The second one could pass for a lot of places.

Ray Dunakin

Great stuff. I like the green-painted addition on the upper floor of that one building.

Ray Dunakin's World

darrylhuffman

A couple from Northern Idaho, taken 10 years ago.
Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@yahoo.com

Mr Potato Head

Darryl
are you sure that's northern Idaho ? heck that looks like downtown Caldwell just down the street
Gil
your neighbor
Gil Flores
In exile in Boise Idaho

finescalerr

This abandoned truck on the side of a road is a diorama waiting to be created. The photographer lit the truck by placing a light under the hood and another in the cab. Maybe one of you guys will build something like this and win a prize. -- Russ

Bill Gill

Russ, neat photo effect. That truck could be in some Halloween flick, roaming the countryside looking for unwary hitchhikers :)

eTraxx

Coca Cola Truck 1909. Wheels are interesting ..
Ed Traxler

Lugoff, Camden & Northern RR

Socrates: "I drank WHAT?"

TRAINS1941

Quote from: finescalerr on July 07, 2016, 11:23:40 AM
This abandoned truck on the side of a road is a diorama waiting to be created. The photographer lit the truck by placing a light under the hood and another in the cab. Maybe one of you guys will build something like this and win a prize. -- Russ

There you go Unc you could do it out of paper to make it look like metal.

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin