• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Sandy Hollow

Started by 1-32, November 30, 2020, 05:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finescalerr

Some old guy stole your vehicle and isn't wearing a seat belt. -- Russ

Sami

Wonderful little car !

1-32

Hi Ray, Russ, and Sami thank you.
What is needed now is doors, steering wheel, exhaust, windscreens mudguards, and trunk details but not too much fine detail I am getting too old for that.
Russ Hah is more like some old bloke not trying to get arrested for loitering.

Bill Gill

Kim, a terrific little vehicle! Would a tiller work in place of a steering wheel? The guy sitting in it right now looks like he could handle a tiller.

nk

I am glad that you replaced the figure with the topper and ascot. Although I think this is what you may have been thinking of with the guitar (Man Ray's Violon d'Ingres)
You may ask yourself: "Well, how did I get here?"

http://public.fotki.com/nkhandekar/

finescalerr

Outstanding. Nonetheless, Narayan, go stand in the corner! -- Russ

1-32

just ready for summer room enough for two and maybe a small dog cosy.-1/35 to 1/32 scale.
cheers

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Bernd

Love the trike. Great works.

Bernd
New York, Vermont & Northern Rwy. - Route of the Black Diamonds

finescalerr

That vehicle can bring any scene to life. An adequate expression of your creativity. -- Russ

Bill Gill

Looks really good waiting there. Nice touch: no glass in the windscreen :)

1-32

Morning all .
For the last little bit, I have been working on an old model -South Creek yes the suitcase traveler. I am about to pack it away so here are a few more photos. There are new models coming so it is a busy time.
All the very best Kim/

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

Were you toying with the idea of rebuilding parts of that layout? -- Russ

1-32

Hi, Ray and Russ cheers.
I got all excited that maybe I could travel again with my models so I updated some scenes but it is not going to happen . But it has been fun and now I will pack it back into its travel box,.Thank goodness for the wed a least you can show your models to anywhere in the world.
My project will be the 3 wheel car and Sandy hollow it will have an extension making it 2.4 meters or 8 feet long.
So one last look at South Creek before it goes back into its box.